Leasing & Management
- Assertive collection of rents and other income.
- Recruitment and training of on-site personnel.
- Enforcement of property rules to maintain curb appeal and high standard of living.
- Advertise/Show/Lease vacancies.
- Increasing tenant retention, decreasing unit vacancy.
- Serve notices (i.e. 24-hr notice to enter, 3-day notice to pay rent or quit).
- Evictions and unlawful detainers.
- 24-Hour maintenance emergency line for tenants.
- Money-saving preventative maintenance program.
- Prompt turn-over of vacant units.
- Coordinated maintenance services such as landscaping and pest control.
- Preventative maintenance programs and safety inspections.
- In-house maintenance and repairs performed in a timely and cost-eective manner.
- Income and expenses accounting with property management software.
- Payment of all property bills/expenses, mortgages, taxes, etc.
- Prepare operating budgets and variance reports.
- Provide monthly financial statements detailing all income/expense and financial reports mailed by the end of each month.